Thursday, October 13, 2011

My delightful birthday!

Ryan gave me a delightful and simply simple birthday--it was fabulous! I also had many kind wishes via Facebook and email. German pancakes for breakfast, sushi for lunch, and French onion soup & baked coconut shrimp for dinner. Ryan gave me a yoga watch, crazy big chocolate bar, and protein powder. The red guy on the black tub has a cartoon bubble per Ryan that says "I'm strong like Jessi." Ha ha! I also finished my textbook like I'd planned, and didn't clean one dish or anything else! :-)  I have a very full Love Tank.


   
Can you see the cartoon bubble?




The onions for the soup were the most potent my eyes have ever felt. This was my solution...

Divine French Onion Soup

Crispy Baked Coconut Shrimp....

.... with some homemade sweet hot sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment