And I baked banana bread, quiche, homemade popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, and pancakes. That's how I cope--by baking the crap outta everything, ha ha. (Well, usually I clean like a psycho, but I'd already done that twice earlier this week, so...)
Other exciting news: (This is also a way to show you how unexciting life can get here.)
- I got my hands on a GPS running watch charger, so I charged up the watch and off I went! Super fun.
- I am reminded everyday how glad I am NOT to be a medical student this week.
- The bus driver who drives like a bat-outta-hell is back on our route.
- Ryan's hair is SO ADORABLE! I love his curly Caribbean hair.
- I made some incredible low-fat blueberry bran muffins & I'm the queen of amazing smoothies
- Chewey works hard all day: 12-hour night's sleep, bano-then-scratch, morning nap, afternoon nap, etc.
- The tiny lizard returned! (picture above and to scale) I took him outside.
- The girl I'm training is doing so, so awesome! So proud of her!
- I taught the kids' yoga classes, which were not as insane as I was anticipating, but I did have to Skype my mom and ask her how she dealt with me.
- Woman breastfeeding outside the grocery store. No cover. Great breasts though, and at least the child was an infant... (Not like the 4-yr-old running up to Momma for some IN the grocery store I saw last month.)
- Ryan still continues to make me laugh everyday... For example:
- He grabbed one of his books off the kitchen table and said, "You need to read this book so we can find out what's wrong with you!" I looked at the title: "Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology and Birth Defects."
|My private student in savasana|
Love you guys! Namaste! (The light in me honors and bows to the light in you!)