Monday, January 17, 2011

First day of classes...

Ryan started class today! Super exciting! I also did laundry for the first time today too. That means walking to the great on-site washer on the other side of the apartment complex, then walk all the way back behind our apartment to pin each article on the clothesline! I feel like I'm playing house, ha ha...

I'm waiting for Ryan to get "more credit" on my phone so I can call the 14 billion people and places I need to so we can get the rest of the proper paperwork to bring down this goofy shih tzu. Pretty stressed about it. Sigh.

Tonight is the White Coat ceremony. Ryan will be wearing his nice olive suit, and I'll be wearing my over-the-top bright blue satin dress. It's that, or a beach dress. Sigh, I hate overdressing. So embarrassing. I'll look like a Miss Teen Sandy has-been. But he likes it, so I'll just pretend my Miss Piggy dress is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment