Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"And she'll have Fun, Fun, Fun til her daddy takes the t-bird away!"

So, basically, I'm a phenomenal Grenadian driver, ha ha. :-) 

I am the first to say that I'm not one bit a talented driver, but I seem to have found the balance between confidence and not being cocky, thus ensuring more safe driving. This has become one of these experiences that I'm going to flash-back to during a difficult time. Think self-pep talk: "C'mon, Jess, you can do this! You drove in Grenada and you were awesome!!"

Ryan starts school in a few weeks, and that's good because then I'll have the house to myself for a few hours a day, but I'm gonna miss the high-quality dining I've experienced these last few weeks:

I made the salad; what you see is what you get. But Ryan made me French Onion Soup!! He carmelized the onions forever, then added the broth and other stuff, let that simmer forever, then made the french bread from scratch, then popped everything in the oven!

Even without my bias, it was absolutely the best french onion soup I've ever had in my life! Such a treat! We want to make it for family dinners when we return to Utah in winter time.

While I'm typing up this blog post, this is how Ryan slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment