Monday, September 26, 2011

An Educational Week...

I learned that if I'm going to be stuck in Grenada Groundhog Day, at least it's a sunny Groundhog Day.

I learned that too much fried Chinese food will not make me sick during the night, surprisingly.

I learned from When Harry Met Sally that I'm "the worst kind [of woman]:" I think I'm low maintenance, but I'm really high maintenance.  (Ha ha, Know Thyself)

I learned that finally snapping back at someone who has harassed you 3x at the gym induces a strong sense of pride and justice.

I learned that I like wearing purple.

Ugh, I learned how severely un-intellectually stimulated I am down here to learn that I like wearing purple.

I learned that Ryan is really, really going to love his birthday/Christmas present... Dun dun dun...

I learned that Star Trek: the Next Generation maintains my hope for my future and society's.

I learned that I'm being singled out by the school's gym staff because they are bored.

I learned that mosquitoes are brazen and fearless when they travel in flocks.

I learned how to make an incredibly fabulous chocolate cottage-cheese-protein shake.

I learned that I have roughly 11 weeks and 2 days left here. Sigh. (But who's counting?)

No comments:

Post a Comment