Sunday, September 11, 2011

Moments I've Questioned my Own Femininity.

  • When I finally learn about all of the fancy fashion names at age 19.
  • When I still don't understand the importance of all the fancy fashion names at my current age.
  • When I fell in love with a man whose lips were 4x the size of mine.
  • When that man & I took a ballroom dancing class, and his hips swished better than mine. 
  • When I kill spiders for girls.
  • When I kill spiders for boys.
  • When my friend exclaimed, "You warm up your hamstrings on a 60 lbs curl?!?" (True story.)
  • When I didn't know what clothes to buy/wear in elementary school.
  • When I have no idea who the Bachelor is.
  • When I dated an actor.
  • When I see women moving in 4-inch heels like swans gliding in a silver lake.
  • When my shih tzu out-sprints me.

Sigh, that's the worst--when my 12-pounds of fluff who sleeps professionally, totally and completely out-sprints me.

No comments:

Post a Comment