Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Top Four Minor Disasters of The Week

Number Four
I have 2 dozen new bug bites, received in 36 hours. Yay for un-rainy rainy season!

Number Three
I've been stuck in a Caribbean version of Groundhog Day for I can't remember how long... What happened to the adventure of it all? I must find it...

Number Two
They've put in a new policy at the school gym--in order for me to continue going there to preserve my sanity, I need to have a meeting/interview with the Dean of Students of this medical school. I'm surprised she has that much time on her hands that she is able to talk to me about using the gym... I'm kind of embarrassed...

And the Number One Disaster of the Week is...

My kitchen sink was clogged today. I had to wash dishes in the shower. (But now it's totally fixed! So happy!)






Now I'm used to showering with bits of egg under my feet...

No comments:

Post a Comment